Just wanted you to know that you are in my drawing class. Well not really, but someone who looks a lot like you. I can’t keep my eyes off her. She is super sweet as you are. Just wanted to know that you are in my thoughts (not in a creepy way, K?) It’s just when I walk into class, I say real low to myself, “Hi Sequoia”.
Hope all is well girl.
Your last post was on September 20th.
Are you all right?
My very best wishes
Hope things are going well with you in your personal and professional lives. Have been looking forward to a new post from you but it has been a couple of weeks. We’ll whatever your doing I hope your having a good time and will relay what you feel comfortable with on the blog. Hope all is well with you. Take care.
Found something I hope you’ll like–right up your alley—http://www.un-redd.org/—cool name, huh?
haha, very cool p.cobb!
things are good, just changing. I’m trying to spend less time online so I have more things to blog about and trying to figure out how to legally blog about the things I am doing.
hehe, cool! in your thoughts in a “creepy” way is cool too
I’m finally going to be able to afford to take an art class soon, I’m excited!
• See over a dozen teachers speak about sexuality, spirituality, and the role of the Sacred Prostitute in history and today
• Learn about different cultural traditions of sacred sexuality in ancient and modern times
• See teachers working with individuals, couples, and groups
• Learn about the historic and mythological Mary Magdelene
• Hear practical advice for those called to do this workRead my review of this documentary here.